Right of withdrawal
You have a right to withdraw from the contract entered into without giving any reasons.
- The cooling-off period is 100 days – however, we only refund delivery costs if you exercise your right to withdrawal from the contract within 14 days. For further information on refund of delivery cost please see below regarding repayment.
- This period is calculated as from the date on which you received the goods.
- If the last date where goods can be returned is a public holiday, a Saturday, Sunday, 24 December or 31 December, the deadline will expire on the following working day.
- The deadline has been observed if you send a message that you want to exercise the right of withdrawal before the deadline expires.
How do you withdraw from the contract?
- If you want to withdraw from the contract, please send an unambiguous statement to BESTSELLER [BESTSELLER HANDELS B.V., Koivistokade 1c, 1013 AC Amsterdam, The Netherlands, att.: E-commerce Customer Service, email: email@example.com] that you want to withdraw from this contract. In your statement please indicate your name, physical address, phone number, email address, order number and which products you wish to return.
- This statement can easily be sent to Customer Services via our Contact Form.
- You may also use this Model Withdrawal Form, which, however, is not mandatory.
- Please be advised, that the address to which the unambiguous statement to withdraw from the contract must be sent, differs from the address for return of the products. The address for returning the products is listed below under ”Return of goods”.
- In case your goods have been returned to us without a statement that you exercise your right of withdrawal, we will regard the return of the products as a withdrawal from the contract.
- If you exercise your right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date when you receive the goods, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (excluding additional costs, if you have chosen a different means of delivery than the less expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- If you exercise your right to withdraw from the contract between 15 and 100 days from the date when you receive the goods, we will not provide any refund of delivery costs.
- We will refund your payments without unnecessary delay and in any event no later than 14 days after the date when we received your request to withdraw from this contract. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment unless you have explicitly accepted otherwise. In any event you will not be charged with any fees as a result of the repayment.
- We may withhold the repayment until we have received the goods or until you have submitted documentation that the goods have been returned, as may be appropriate.
- In case of partial return, you will not receive a refund of the delivery costs.
Return of goods
- You must return the goods to BESTSELLER without undue delay and no later than 14 days after the date when you have informed us that you want to withdraw from the contract. Withdrawal from the contract will be deemed in due time if, before expiry of the 14-day period, you have handed over the goods to the postal services or other services having undertaken to be in charge of the dispatch of the goods to BESTSELLER. To retain proof that you have withdrawn from the contract in due time, you should keep the receipt or return tracking number stating that you have handed over the goods to the postal services, etc., for the purpose of dispatch.
- In case of return you shall bear the direct cost of returning the goods (postage/freight).
If you return the goods using our return label, you will be charged an amount of 1.99 EUR, which will be deducted from your refund. We charge the costs of returning per order returned to us. You are responsible for the return of the item(s).
- BESTSELLER's name and address where to the goods must be returned: BESTSELLER Commerce Poland Sp. z o.o., ul. Prosta 40, 72-100 Łozienica, Poland.
- You are only liable for any impairment of the value of the goods caused by other handling than what is necessary to determine the nature, quality and function of the goods.
- Some of our goods are sealed with a special tag. This tag does not prevent you from trying on the product, however, if the tag is removed, you might not be able to exercise your full return right
Specially made goods
- The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply for goods produced according to your specifications or with a clear personal touch.