All you need to do is return the item to us:
- Make sure you have the Return Note and Prepaid Return Label we include with every order. If you no longer have these, please visit our Return Portal.
- Mark the correct return reason and stick the prepaid return label on the parcel.
- Return your parcel through your local Swiss Post branch or Päckli Punkt.
- Remember to ask for a receipt as proof that you have returned the parcel.
What happens next?
- Once we’ve received the item, your claim will be processed. Incorrect items are always refunded in full.
- We’ll issue the refund within 14 working days, but please note that it can take several days before the money is back in your bank account, depending on your agreement with and the terms and policies of your bank.
- Unfortunately, we can’t offer to exchange the item. Please place a new order instead.