All you need to do is return the item to us:
- Make sure you have the Return Note and Prepaid Return Label we include with every order. If you no longer have these, please visit our Return Portal.
- Clearly mark code 14 as the reason on the return note and include this in the parcel with the incorrect item.
- Stick the prepaid return label on the parcel.
- Return your parcel through your local Posti post office. Orders delivered by DHL Express must also be returned via Posti.
- Remember to ask for a receipt as proof that you have returned the parcel.
What happens next?
- Once we’ve received the item, your claim will be processed. Incorrect items are always refunded in full.
- Please note that it can take several days before the money is back in your bank account, depending on your agreement with and the terms and policies of your bank.
- Unfortunately, we can’t offer to exchange the item. Please place a new order instead.