All you need to do is return the item to us:
- Register your return online via the Return Portal and select the relevant return reason.
- Pack the item into a bag or box depending on the fit of the item.
- Drop the parcel off at your nearest InPost parcel shop and keep the return receipt.
- Once we receive the item in our warehouse, we will notify you and refund you the amount.
Please note the item will only be refunded once we receive and register it as returned in our warehouse, we cannot provide you with a refund before we receive the item.
>> Return Portal <<
What happens next?
- Once we’ve received the item, your claim will be processed. Incorrect items are always refunded in full.
- We’ll issue the refund within 14 working days, but please note that it can take several days before the money is back in your bank account, depending on your agreement with and the terms and policies of your bank.
- Unfortunately, we can’t offer to exchange the item. Please place a new order instead.